Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!

This vintage plastic Santa sits out all year long, but he's especially festive during the holidays. He's on skis and has room for candies in his open "bag" behind him. I can't think of a Christmas of mine he hasn't appeared in. I think he dates to about 1960 or so.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of my great readers! I wish you nothing but peace, love, and happiness during this season and next year! Thank you for being so loyal and kind!

6 comments:

  1. Wish you all the best too Casey - both for Christmas and the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, and the same to you, PX! Hope 2014 is the best one yet.

      Delete
  2. Oh Casey! Your Santa is fantastic! I hope he was filled up with good little candies for you! I would put them in! Merriest of Christmases Casey! I'll be thinking of you as my m-i-l, my hubs and I spend the afternoon eating the best kind of munchies and drinking homemade hot buttered rums! Happy happy,. Thinking of you!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie! I hope you have a fantastic Christmas and a great New Year!

      Delete
  3. I DIDN'T HAVE THE SANTA BUT MOM HAD ELVES AND SOLDIERS [RED IN COLOR] I ALWAY LOVED THEM. SHE WOULD SIT THEM IN THE TREE.GRAMPS AND I HAD TO STAY HOME BECAUSE OF MY INJURIES. IT WAS A QUIET DAY AND WE ENJOY THE PEACE THAT COMES ALONG WITH THE QUIET. IT WAS GREAT HEARING BACK FROM YOU. DID YOU MAKE ANY CHRISTMAS COOKIES? WE HAD SO MUCH FOOD FROM EVERYONE. COOKIES ALSO. I'M NOT SUPPOSE TO EAT SWEETS BUT I CHEATED LIKE CRAZY. JUST KNOW I'M THINKING OF YOU. I WISH YOU A BETTER 2014. HUGS, GRANNY

    ReplyDelete