Friday, April 25, 2014

Slowly Springing


Although we had a very few warm days a couple of weeks ago, we've had near freezing nighttime temperatures since then. Almost every perennial seems stunted this season. These cute little grape hyacinths are only 3-inches tall!  

And a sidenote: I'm having massive software issues with Blogger these days. This is the first post I've been able to compose all week. I hope I can actually post it. With my old mac, and with software on the web continually changing and evolving, I'm not sure how much longer I'll even be able to post. I've lost a lot of functionality everywhere, Facebook included, but it's still working pretty well there. I hope this is only a glitch at Blogger, soon to be cleared up because there is no new mac in my future. Thanks for bearing with me.

4 comments:

  1. Oh! I so wish I could just run out and get you a new Mac, Casey! I tell ya. There's just not enough money for me to get people all the things they want and need. LOL Guess I should have married for money! Good luck. If you vanished from the online scene I would be most sad! I especially love you on FB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I'll keep muddling along somehow. I always do! : )

      Delete
  2. THAT FLOWER WAS ALWAYS MY WAY OF KNOWING IT WAS SPRING, MOM HAD THEM ALONG THE DRIVEWAY. AS A CHILD I WOULD GET EXCITED WHEN I'D SEE THEM POPPING UP THROUGH THE GROUND, PLUS, SEEING THE FIRST ROBIN IN THE YARD. IT'S BEEN YEARS SINCE I'VE SEE ONE. YOUR JUST PART OF MY LIFE HERE ON THE COMPUTER. IF YOU WENT AWAY I'D BE BLUE.

    HUGS GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  3. FIRST SIGN OF SPRING, ROBINS AND HYACINTHS. THEY GO TOGETHER LIKE BREAD AND BUTTER. I WOULD ALWAY GET EXCITED WHEN I WOULD SEE THEM[FLOWERS] POPPING UP THROUGH THE GRASS IN THE EARLY SPRING DAYS.MOM HAD THEM ALONG THE DRIVEWAY. I LOVE THE SMELL. JUST KNOW I'M ALWAY PEEKING. I COME HERE BECAUSE YOUR BLOG ALWAYS LIFTS MY SPIRITS. HUGS.GRANNY

    ReplyDelete